haha. I'm so bad at this.
Today is a day to celebrate--such a good day...so far :) I'm on my lunch break, quickly wolfing down a school salad before I go gather my chickies.
I just realized that people who read what I write online might come to the conclusion that I never had bad days...but in reality, I don't like to publish what I write when I'm not in a good mood.
Reasons to Smile Today:
*Woke up on time :)
*No traffic! whatsoever! Smooth-sailing this morning...
*A dozen roses from a parent waiting for me in the classroom
*Spontaneous hug from a non-huggy person
*The A/C is on! hallllllelujah!
*My "Barbie" nails- slick hot pink lacquer with purple flowers...sucha girl...
*Tree63 goodness over the radio
*Prepped the coffee maker this morning but realized too late that it wasn't plugged in. All this energy--purely non-caffeinated, baby. :-P
*tGif
*The every day reasons to be thankful and smile a whole lot- my God is good and I love who He's given me.
whatever! i am a huggy person. sometimes.
ReplyDeletewhy the roses? that's so nice!
hahahhaa! I trying to keep you all anonymous but ok if you want to unveil yourself... :)
ReplyDeleteroses= just 'cuz...the best kind, don't you think? no sense of obligation behind it...
hi sarah!
ReplyDeletethis is hannah from canada
i'm the opposite in writing bad mood posts however i should slowly change that.
non-huggy person... hilarious. What provoked this uncharacteristic hug?
ReplyDelete