Wednesday, October 27, 2010

hello blog!

New year, new kids.
And with that comes all-new stories about the kids :)

Overheard today:

C: How do you spell "brother"?
H: I know, I know! B...
C: (writing) Uh-huh.
H: R...
C: (writing) Uh-huh.
H: K...
C: (writing) Uh-huh.
H: I!
C: (writing) OK, thanks!


At recess the other day, a child asked me about my arm.
Mrs. Park: I got burned by hot water.
Child: When?
Mrs. Park: When I was one.
Child: When was that - 1991? Cuz I was born in 2004.
(Side note: WOW. 2004?!)


Thanks to this child, I just shaved a good eight years off of my age :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! My sixth graders shocked me the other day when we were doing current events and I had to ask them if they remembered something, then paused and then asked them what year they were born! Ridiculous :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good, Mrs. Park! 1991 indeed =) (although for a kid born in 2004, 1991 is still ancient... LOL)

    ReplyDelete