The afternoon went fine (just the chatter you'd normally get from having over 45 kids in one room with one teacher!), but apparently this visiting class had an abnormal sense of conviction. When my friend returned to school the following week, she asked them all how they had been and they cried out, "We didn't listen! We were loud!" and all agreed to write me letters, apologizing for their behavior.
It wasn't completely necessary, but I really got a kick out of some of their letters!
Dear Mrs. Park's Class,
I am sorry for being loud on Friday. You look grate Mrs. Park you have a grate class.
Sincerely,
Allan
-----
Dear Mrs. Park's Class,
We are sorry we were to loud on Friday. Next time we see you and Ms. Tyner is going away and she asked you can you babbysit us we will be more quit
From,
Madison
-----
She read gnbe I wus sure of be lad
Ireayo
[TRANSLATION: She read Junie B. Jones. I was sorry for being loud]
-----
Dear Ms. Parks' class,
I am Sorry for being loud on Friday. Thank you for makeing us quiet.
From,
GabrieLa
----
Dear Mrs. Park's Class,
I am sorry for being loud on Friday. Wen we go to your clas I am not going to toc.
Love,
Dannesia
"She read gnbe I wus sure of be lad
ReplyDeleteIreayo"
That's my favorite one. :)
i am not going to toc.
ReplyDeleteclassic!!!!