- For my school nurse, who whisked me away in a wheelchair when I was overheated, dizzy, sick, and dehydrated in my very hot classroom this morning. She stayed completely calm when my BP dipped very low and she had to call for an ambulance. She was so reassuring and comforting that I never even had the chance to freak out or worry about lil J.
- For my co-teacher, who jumped right in to help, typing up sub plans for the rest of the day and keeping everything under control, even though she herself is one week away from delivering her 2nd child.
- For my class, who didn't get completely disgusted even when I got sick in front of them, and who thought it was cool, not scary, when they had to follow me in the wheelchair since there wasn't a sub in the room yet.
- For the hospital staff, who took care of me and hydrated me so my BP returned to normal fairly quickly.
- For my sister, who was able to come in quickly and keep me company until I was discharged a few hours later. Who made me laugh and forget I was even in the hospital on a Monday morning.
- For Mr. A, (whose phone was acting up so he didn't get any of the phone calls or texts) who showered me with love, a protein-filled meal, and ice cream on this abnormally warm day. Who also does this every day.
- For His healing power, and for being my Protector and Provider. For keeping lil J. completely safe and healthy through it all, even at 28 weeks. They were monitoring me carefully in the L&D ward of the hospital, but all we could hear was the steady thump-thump of his heart beat and lots of active kicking throughout the morning. :)
He is good, all the time. In times of sickness and in health, I choose to praise!
:)
ReplyDeleteso thankful
Aww, Sarah I'm so sorry! But thank God, He is so good:)
ReplyDelete