For some reason, I feel compelled to update my blog, though I have absolutely nothing to write about.
I miss blogging. (RIP my xanga. I was in denial for awhile, but I'm pretty sure it's dead now.) Anyway- blogging. There's such freedom in dumping out the contents of your brain into written form. You have to let yourself be somewhat vulnerable and transparent to blog, though, which probably is what keeps me from updating too frequently.
I only have 1 day and a weekend left of my summer...it is sad to know I won't get to laze about the house and leisurely cook whatever I want, whenever I want anymore. It's sad that my day-to-day stressors will no longer be limited to tiny decisions like Do I want Corn Pops or Cheerios for breakfast? or Should I read a book now or post photos on Facebook?
But in a way, there's something in me that craves structure and loves the thought of going back to a daily schedule, and most of all, a classroom of six year olds. I'm so glad I get to continue teaching firsties this year! :)
Enough blogging. The front yard beckons...must clip hedges before they threaten to take over the entire yard!
haha! should I read a book now or post photos on Facebook? i love those kind of little decisions that can only be made guilt-free in the summer time. yay for being students/teachers.
ReplyDeletehave you noticed I'm updating myself on your blog right now, going through all your posts and commenting? hehe!