Ewww. My hands are so garlicky right now. I tried the stainless steel "trick," but to no avail. They should make stainless steel gloves for cooking with garlic...
We bought and assembled the TV stand today. And by "we," I mean Mr.A, with the exception of about 4 screws and 10 nails, which I did with glee. The TV is ridiculously and unnecessarily big, but hopefully will be used for good purposes.
One thing we are praying about this house is that it will be completely His. Individuals and ministries can be His...so why not houses? [I am reminded of a memory verse from camp, lightyears ago: The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it -Psalm 24:1 ]
There are countless stories (from when we were making a bid on the house to when we finally closed) that all reveal God's goodness, provision and favor on us...it's undeniable. We want to give it back to Him...kind of like an Isaac sacrifice. There is so much hope within these 4 walls. I don't want to get in the way!
it's so big.....
ReplyDelete