God gave me a beautiful sunrise this morning, just to encourage me. And I needed it! It has been a really stressful week at work, and that rainbow-streaked sky was sheer perfection in reminding me that it's all in His hands. I had a big observation by someone from the county this morning, and even with a few technological difficulties, it went pretty well. Of course, it helped that 3 students were absent - it's always nice to teach a smaller group!
I am wearing my birthday boots (thank you ASP!) and loooving the warmth they bring, especially since my feet are used to the cold from the classroom floor tiles seeping in through my thin flats. I feel a bit like Gossie today. Which, by the way, is creeping up to be one of my very favorite children's book series! It just makes me "awww" on every page!
Look how cute! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures of Gossie in her red boots on Yahoo.
I remember Gossie... By the way, your boots are lovely.Hahaha.... I remember you wanting them since February or even earlier than that.
ReplyDeleteI want to see what these boots look like!
ReplyDelete