Monday, October 19, 2009

girlygirl.

<<>> I have really girly hair. I am still trying to decide whether it is more high-maintenance or not, but one thing is for sure: I am loving the change.

<<>> I decided that I could get used to this whole domestic housewife thing :) It's incredibly satisfying knowing that a table full of people have happy tummies and that I had a part in it. What clinched this fact? When I realized that I was spending my lunch break looking up cooking tools on the Williams-Sonoma website...

<<>> My toenails are looking sad as ever these days, with half-chipped scraggly purple paint on them. I know I don't usually paint my toenails in the fall/winter, but for some reason, freshly painted toenails makes me happy...even when they're hidden under layers of stocking and boots.

(()) On a not-so-girly-girl note, I discovered on Saturday night that I really like watching baseball. Go A-Rod! (Just cuz I have his baseball glove...)

4 comments:

  1. Your comment on toenail painting reminds me of the time you painted my toenails, and you spelled my name. :o> I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should pamper ourselves with spa pedicures! i should find a place that does student discounts. haha!

    I totally understand what you mean about domestic housewife thing. It's so rewarding cooking for Josh (Park), mainly because he compliments everything I cook for him.

    ok what am i doing now i have to study now bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Adriana toenails! You were so kind to leave them the way they horribly were :D

    Aww, Josh! That's so sweet that you cook for him! :) (HI JOSH, IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing routing for A-Rod and the Yankees? We need to have a talk about this!

    ReplyDelete