Wednesday, November 11, 2009

babies everywhere!

Seriously. I feel compelled, in the middle of my parent-teacher conference day, to make a list:

RECENT BIRTHS
1. Abe & Kisung had their 2nd child, Josiah, in June.
2. Mike & Catherine had a baby girl, Carlin, in July.
3. Cousins (Jay & Jo) had a baby girl, Gloria, this Sept.
4. Mary & Raef had a baby girl, Helena, in late Sept.
5. Cousin (Sue) had a baby girl recently in Korea.
6. Jason & Kelly had a baby boy, Jacob, last month.
7. Matt & Janelle had a baby girl, Aubrey Mae, yesterday!


ON THE WAY:
1. Cyril & Mary's baby due in December!
2. Co-worker's baby due in early January
3. Another co-worker's baby due in mid-January
4. BELLA BABY LEE due on January 24!!!!! :) :) :)
5. Choongman & Belssi!
6. Richard & Jennifer E.!
7. Nick & NanHui!
8. Abraham & Susanna!
**Edit:***
9. Dr. John & Maria! (Eee! Maria, thanks for sharing!!!)

I am sure I am forgetting many others. But seriously, being a newly wed in the midst of all these babies sure is prompting that same old question (accompanied by an elbow jab and a wink*wink)...haha. In God's good time, is what I say. Right now I am content - more than content! Excited! Exuberant! Ecstactic! - to be an auntie, gomo, emo, tia, whatever! to many many cuties. <3

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...we could use more babies to restore CBF to its good old glory days(accompanied by an elbow jab and a wink*wink)...Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore Adge( ok I admit I struggled trying to find out how to spell the abreviatation of her name is it age like the word or adge because her name actually uses a "d" to made the j sound... Adge you are confusing) anyway ignore the winks and elbows! Don't fall into baby factory peer pressure !when Just another thing I noticed when the "first" washington baby "Samantha" got here she was a celebrity lol wait till the buzz dies till your little hannah Montana Godzilla celebrity makes the stage ahahahaha jk (about the celebrity, hopefully it won't start workin multimillion dollar industries till "its" out of the house:Dz

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're missing someone from your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how Daniel put Samantha in quotation marks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you love how there is always a 'question'.
    when you're single, it's 'when are you getting engaged?',
    when you're engaged, it's 'when are you getting married?'
    when you're married it's, 'when are you having a baby?'
    when you have a kid, it's 'when is [name] gonna... walk, start school, graduate, get married, have kids, and so on.... haha

    ReplyDelete