A couple weeks ago, we ended our Author Study unit on Australian author Mem Fox. We had a "publishing party," where the kids munched on snacks and took turns reading their work from the unit into a microphone.
This is my cutie patootie Emely. She is quite possibly one of the sweetest girls you'll ever encounter. (and very serious about school!)
The hallway display in front of my classroom:
This is my absolute favorite worksheet to grade - the pictures are always hilarious! These are the results from two of our class' best artists:
As I was grading tonight, I was a bit worried about the intensity level of a Science test I had made...so I made Mr.A take it, just to be sure...
On the plus side, two students actually received 100% on this assessment!
Finally, my cuties from last year have made it a habit these days to troop down to my classroom together at dismissal. They're so funny and I miss teaching them! I alway ask them to write me letters so I can see how much their writing has improved :)
Nathan: Ms. Parck I miss you I wish you were are teacher agein tell Mister Parck Hi I hope you have a good weeckend fom Natha to Ms Parck
Salvador:
Ms. park I wish that you will be are teacher.
if you thont thats ok I will miss you for ever to colletch.
[thont= don't ; colletch = college]
happy new year.
Kathy: (she went all out)
Back to SchoolMax!
The first kid who drew the pig with the pot belly is TOO FUNNY! I remember subbing first grade - they drew me pictures and cards, which was cute, but I was EXHAUSTED after one day. You have a gift!
ReplyDelete