Thursday, April 29, 2010

bad teacher bad.

I feel so bad right now! R. and I usually communicate via text message about our Bible study schedule - she has the most crazy after-school schedule than anyone I know! But I digress.

Anyway, yesterday we were talking about how she was deciding whether to play in softball game today or have Bible study instead. I told her to text message me when she decided...but when I didn't hear anything by lunchtime, I shot her a text.

This is what I got in return:

Do not text R. during school hours. Because of you, R. is not getting her phone back -Mrs. Robertson


EEK! What kind of horrible teacher am I? I totally forgot that she is a student and shouldn't have a phone out during school. :( I bet Mrs. Robertson thinks I am a student at her school as well...

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Omg, reminds me of when I called Daniel during school his senior year and got him in big trouble with his teacher!

    ReplyDelete