Thursday, June 23, 2011

ten more days.

10 more days until our EDD. Whew - where did all the time go? Every time Mr. A. and I sit down for a meal, I think (and often say aloud), "This could be our last meal as a family of 2!" Dramatic, I know. But it could be true! :)

Everywhere I turn, there's someone telling me that they delivered at 36 weeks, 37 weeks, 38 weeks, etc. Eeek! I'm experiencing a mixture of nervousness (We need more time! Our house isn't ready yet!) and anxiousness (I can't wait to see his lil face!!!). The closer we get to the due date, though, the more I experience the latter. I myself (and actually my siblings too) was born 2 weeks late, and I wonder how my mom patiently waited till then? I remember what someone told me recently, though. God knows the right time for our baby to be born...I don't need to rush it or worry if he's late. When he's actually born will be His perfect timing. <3

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
-Psalm 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment