I'm at school and I have only e l e v e n students today! oh my, how glorious. 11 out of 23 kids on a half day (due to expected snowfall)...what can you do? I'm really loving it! I get to set aside discipline and crowd-control and focus on enjoying each student and loving them.
Snow. How I love it! I can't wait for this huge storm we're expecting...I just love the feel of anticipation as it falls softly, blanketing the world with soft, clean, fluffiness. It makes everything beautiful. I was reading a Boundless article earlier this week about how snow is like God's forgiveness - even the Word speaks of making us "whiter than snow." I like that. I love that He is the One that makes all things beautiful (Eccl. 3:11).
wow was this during the school day? haha what if you let one of your kids write your blog one time?
ReplyDeletewow, that's amazing. Only 11 kids.
ReplyDeleteAt school, the hallways seemed less crowded to. Maybe a lot of people just stayed home.
My health teacher wasn't there :D
I like the snow analogy too.
haha, we had a super early lunch so I felt the sudden impulse to blog. THAT would be funny. Probably only Becky would be able to type...today she wrote a story about why she loves our school and she was like "I love school because I am the smartis kid in the class." :D
ReplyDeleteenjoying the snow??
ReplyDelete