Sunday, May 16, 2010

bff.

I had a play date today with my two of my favorite little girls: r & j. They came a-knockin' on my door to see if I was done with B.study yet, and then happily played on my deck until syunie & I finished.

These two seriously remind me of my childhood bff, Sysha. Everywhere one goes, the other is bound to be. I love how they turn everything into a game or a song. Life is so simple when you are eight.

A funny conversation while we were peeling potatoes (because at their age, household chores are fun!) :

R: Wouldn't it be funny if Sarrilly & Mr. A. had a baby?
Me: What do you think we would have, a boy or a girl?
R: Girl! Because more people have girls (based on the girl:boy ratio among babies in our church, this logic is right on target!)
J: Girl! No, actually, boy! Because there are more boy names than girl names.

:)

Love to you girlies. You made my day!

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this girls. And that is the sweetest photo ever! My guess is also a boy:P Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a cute pic... wait so are you pregnant!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where they disappeared to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, they said that you were having piano lessons so they could play until you were finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe now we are babysitting your boy AND girl;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! I had forgotten about this post! I love this memory - and how everything turned out :) Love you!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete