For now, just 2 quick things to share:
1. Yesterday, my little boy Cesar shyly came up to me at the end of the day and handed me a bracelet. Thinking he had just found it on the floor, I asked, "Do you know who this belongs to?"
He replied, "You." He had made it for me over the weekend! So sweet.
Even sweeter: his spelling of my name...

2. My baby sister got engaged on Saturday! A super-memorable day :) I couldn't be happier for her and Fredrick. Read more about their beautiful day here!
Below is one of my favorite pictures taken that evening. I love it because of the reaction in M, S, and G's faces as they heard her share the lovely proposal story. I also like how you can see Fred smiling at her as she speaks. And the mirrored balloons just set the mood and tone of the evening!
Congratulations, E & F!!! :) I know God has amazing things for you and your new life together!
Awwwwwww! Sweet student and sweet couple:)
ReplyDeletegreat post! I love your commentary on the picture, makes me notice all the little details I missed on my own!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute...Msr. Park. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! :-)
Hahaha awww Sarah Mary and Grace!! I miss them.
I'm so happy for the new couple! <3 Love them so much!
haha i love your comments on the pic too! i didn't notice all the details!
ReplyDelete